Years in Business
Returned Phone Calls
Resolved Service Escalations
About TeleSource Communications, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by Adam Myers, TeleSource Communications, Inc. (TSC) started with the mission of delivering an extraordinary ‘White-glove’ customer experience when sourcing and managing complex, commercial network services focusing on the industrial manufacturing and energy sectors.
Since our Founding (1997-2020)
We’ve grown to become full-scale trusted advisors, fine-tuned our value proposition and continue saving thousands of management hours and millions of dollars for our customers across industries. With customers using our recommended voice, global IP networks, cybersecurity, datacenter, cloud platforms and professional services covering all major global energy markets, our unique vendor partnerships cover 80% of the Gartner© Magic Quadrant.
Commercial Digital transformation is all grown up in 2020.
- TeleSource now covers the entire globe with service capabilities and bill in local currency where applicable.
- Network virtualization has taken over corporate computing.
- All commercial productivity software is delivered via the Internet as a Virtual Desktop across multiple providers (ie; ‘The Cloud’: Azure, AWS, Google, Oracle etc.).
- Fiber-based bandwidth connectivity has proliferated, (1-10Gb+) speeds have increased and costs (-$$) have decreased.
- Collaboration is Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) are now true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud-based, subscription model for all collaboration on ‘any’ device: voice, video, SMS, file share and fully capable of global service with international DDI#’s.
- There are multiple mobile business device platforms.
- New IP-based service called ‘SD-WAN’ allows existing multi-site, MPLS customers to leverage a new technology called software-defined wide area networking and network function virtualization (NFV) that includes the application management and cybersecurity stack delivering a secure, dedicated IP-based connection in an active/active or high-availability configuration across multiple ISP connections (2x+) that will support voice, data and video traffic to a variable location without having to pay for MPLS.
- Most customers are hosting ERP and other mission-critical applications requiring extreme reliability such as Dynamics, SAP or Oracle in the ‘Cloud’ (Azure, AWS, Google and Oracle) of the providers via direct connection or the Internet.
- Cable, 4G LTE or Satellite are the preferred backup of choice for SD-WAN
- Proliferated services:
- Broadband Cable, 4G LTE and Satellite for Internet Access
- Unified Communications got Voice and Fax over IP
- Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is the ‘2nd’ method to resiliently blend multiple ISP connections in an active/active (high-availability) configuration.
- The only commercial data centers we worked with are everywhere:
- USA, LATAM, EMEA
- PACRIM, MEA
- Everything billed independently and was a nightmare for customers to manage.
- Customers use the TeleSource portal ‘Apollo CMS’ to track all account activity in addition to the service provider portals.
Better Solution Built
Better built solutions begin with an understanding of your business, its unique challenges and current technology leveraged. No business transformation is successful without a highly motivated, engaged leadership, vocal workforce and partners like us who listen. We offer guidance through every stage of an organization’s business transformation. Cloud Transformation is an enabler of what’s possible and what’s current to the all critical Customer eXperience (CX).
Your Advantage is our Expertise
Through our primary vertical markets of industrial manufacturing and energy sector, we have gained valuable insight to successfully dealing with complex, highly regulated customer environments. Our average team member and Ecosystem partner has over 10 years of telecoms industry experience, with many boasting more than 20 years’ experience. This leads us to uncover systemic customer business and technical issues more quickly, determine root causes faster in order to develop and execute an actionable plan to remediate issues.
Buying Power is Your Ability
To achieve the best overall pricing outcome with a service provider. When you work with TeleSource, you gain this critical advantage. The transparency and deliverables of these processes, including contracts, order numbers, asset inventory and escalation lists will be well documented in our customer portal and is available to customers 24x7x365. Our unique vendor-neutral model delivers the most competitively negotiated pricing matched directly with your individual business needs without any travel involved.
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We start with a simple conversation to learn your unique challenges and needs. TeleSource delivers solutions based on designs that help customers reduce operating expenses, improve productivity so they gain a competitive edge in their marketplace. Call us today to learn how we can help your business.